Wednesday, January 29, 2003

i'm on mc 2dae. yesterdae & 2dae dat is. well, i didnt want to go to de doctor as i tot i was gonna be ok. i was alreadi feeling veri veri tired since saturdae. my head was aching. my body was aching. my thriat was soring and my voice was changing. on yesterdae afternoon, i decided to go to de clinic. i got permission from knn and went to c de doctor and whoa! i was having fever. haha!!! so, i got mc for 2 days. i got it yesterdae and 2dae. i'm feeling a little ok 2dae. i alreadi did de laundry. so, dat means, i'm ok, rite? but, i'm still having my coughing & my running nose. oh shit! my sweet voice is gone nw and i still hev to wait for days to get my voice to cum back!
i've watched de Takky & Tsubasa dvd dat i bought. hahaha!!! it's realli funni. some parts looks like a gay concert and some parts are jz funny. but, of course, watching Tsubasa Imai realli wakes me up. he's not handsome but i guess i could say dat he is suave. aite. mum's not back yet. she called jz now to get a receipt number of a photo. i wunder wat photo it is. neway, i'm off nw, i wnt to t8k my medicine. or should i t8k later? i'll get realli drowsy, u knw.