Sunday, February 02, 2003

i fell asleep. and i jz woke up. i continued with my laundry. i fell asleep for an hur. my mp33 kept me awoke. i manage to woke up. i continued with the laundry. i remembered that mom asked me to bring out de fish in the red plastic which are in the freezer. and there's a msg coming in on my hp. it keeps ringing but i ignore it. bt it's off nw. it's from a hwee hong. who is dat? i nvr bother to reply asking who's dat bt, i simply jz delete away de msg. and so, i'm might be doing the last round of my laundry and i guess it has started to rain out there. there was no sun all day 2dae. de weather is simply jz cold and a bit windy.my hair is getting longer nw and i dun knw wat else to do wif it but! i'm gonna keep it long.
it's a sunday 2dae and it's normal to fall on a nap anytime. but, it's de 2nd dae of chinese nu yr and 2moro is de 3rd day and it's still a holiday. i could be working 2dae but i didnt. my boss let me off 2dae and but i'll be working 2moro. maybe i'll go off earli at 3.30pm 2moro or maybe 4.30pm lar. cold storage closes at 1900hrs 2dae, so, i guess mom finishes work att either 6 or 7. sigh. her workplace nw seems to hev no ppl.