Monday, February 10, 2003

i jz came back. me and my sista went for our make-over jz nw and i tell u, it's nt an easy way. omg! i tot it was gonna ez bt i nvr tot it was gonna be easy. well, the make-up was done well. taking the photo was a hard one. the photographer was nice. we got gd compliments and haha!! the outsome of our photos were realli nice man! we chose 10 pixs which were taken using the digicam. de other 10 photos will be getting in 2 weeks time. wunder hw it's gonna turn out. my sista has one sweet pix and one anggek pix. i hev one sweet pix and well, i dun knw wat, but pretty pixs. haha!!! after we went off, we went off straight to takashimaya and wash our faces. well, i didnt clean everything much. i was totally white and red, and well, i look matured enuff. i look like i was in my late 20s. well, i knw dat. bt, when i told de photographer dat i was onli 21, he was a bit surprised. the photographer is a yr older than me and he has dat sweet-charming face and his face is like not handsome but it some kind like attracted and u'll even start smiling when u c him. the gurl who make-up for me and him were malaysian. so, we freeli spoke in malay. hehe!!! well, c ya soon. de pixs might end up in my site & my sis's site.