Sunday, January 16, 2005

Ain't No SunShine

I have to say this weekend is the most ****ing weekend I've ever had. I've been sleeping almost the whole day. Yup! I was damn tired & I don't feel like doing anythng but just sleep. It's nice but it's boring. I wonder what is de damn wrong with me?
Oh well!
It's the end of weekend today & comes Monday tomorrow. In just another few hours, I'm off to work again. As normal.
Had full of chats yesterdae. On Hi5 & on MSN Msngr.
I guess it's all in the family to turn on tv so loud. But I would shut my door mostly if I were to on
something veri loud. Mom would probably would love let the noise out & annoy people around.
Why do I feel like there is someone behind me when there is no one.
The wind is strong. It's cold out there. I guess I will be sleeping with the fan off again tonight. I could go to sleep right now as I'm feeling kinda sleepy.
Watched Samurai Champloo til episode 17. Finally.
Getting down with Destiny's Child Soldier. Seems like very song I'm hearing is making me dance.
"Angel! When are we going???"
"Another 2 weeks?"
"Ok! I'll be waiting!"
I love my hair right now. I don't feel like snipping it away or changing it's style. Although there are damages on de ends but please let me keep it for a while more.
He he he
I Just Wanna Live
Soldier
Almost Here
Missing