Saturday, January 15, 2005

What a Day

Yesterdae, I came back from work. I had dinner. I go online. I watched tv. Than I showered. Than I went into my room. I read the newspaper. I turn on the music. Than I went online again. I got sleepy. I went to my room. I turned on the music again. I turned off the light, shut the door than I went.....
Whoa! Mom's kinda cranky today! She's been in her room & sleeping almost the whole day. & when she does that, she gets cranky a lot. Well, back to me....
...off to bed & lied down. Few minutes later, I fell asleep. It was still early. I fell asleep. But I woke up at 0424hrs. I looked at my handphone. I went back to sleep. Few hours later, I woke up, cause of a dream. I went back to sleep. I woke up at 1100hrs.
I showered. Went online. Had breakfast/lunch. Went online again. Than, watched the Extended Version of Lord of The Ring; The Return of The King. For 4 long hours. After the movie, I went into a nap which goes on until..... 2030hrs.
Ha ha ha!! I slept a lot there. Me having me dinner now. As I writing this bLog.

Oh yea! I feel good.

But I'm bored.

I don't know what to do.

Dad is watching Liv vs ManU right now. Score right now is Liv 0, ManU 1.He's watching Mas vs Mya in between. Score right now is Mas 2, Mya 1.