Thursday, January 20, 2005

Warmness+

how should i say this?

monday i was feeling great. it was a cold dae. it wasnt suppose to rain. the weather has been good but why does it have to rain? the day was getting colder but soon, i was warmer. i felt the warm in my arms. it was a nice feeling.

tuesday, i was feeling a little bored. i was starting to feel it. i was tired too even. followed me girl fren to the salon to do her treatment, same time asking about how much would it be if i were to do the cut+dye+treatment. oh boy! the price realli makes me change my mind.

wednesday, i was late for work. but i put on make-up. it has been a long time i hadnt put on any. work has been bored. & yes! me & angel broke de record in our emailing. we targeted 250 but instead we go up to 400+. ha ha!!
went over to her place for her baby's birthday.

thursday, today, me at home. feeling tired & sick. am not feeling well. had down wif a slight fever last night. slept kinda earli too. forgot to turn off the mp3.
turned it off in de earli morn.

fridae, tomorrow, going over to kulai. nyai is over there, not coming back. so, oh well, thought of going somewhere after that but everything's shattered. my plannings. oh well.

....Almost Here... I Miss You