Friday, January 21, 2005

The Itch

Will be off to Kulai ard 0800hrs in the morning. Yup! That earli. But will be going off to the atm 1st to get some money out.
Went out just now. Had a nap while talking to ta-jie & waited to have fishball noodle but the menu was change to MacDonald's due to some problems. Ha ha!!
Saw sista dear at Somerset with frenz outside 7/11 but didnt go over to say hi. Was pulled away. So, onli smsed her & said hi.

Spend the time together at de usual place & as always, de place, we sat down, talk & itch! Yup! the mosquitoes had came to attack us. But hey! we were almost immune to it. I didn't get much as my blood wasnt sweet enough. But, I might be getting it when I'm at Kulai.
The weather's gonna be hot, & I'm gonna be restless & mosquitoes are sure to come.Seems like of all the grandkids, I'll be de onli one there. Well, at least, Nyai's 1 grandkid came rather than not. Well, I'm not their pride & joy anymore though, OH MY GOD! what the hell am I blabbering about? If possible, I might want to go down City Square to walk ard. I have never actualli gone down there to walk around. All I basically go there was to EAT! & than go back. That's all. Its pathetic, I know. Some more, there's always lots of people there. In Malaysia, (No
Offence), wherever shopping centre, there're always lots of people.
I have this blog space, but I have also been blogging at Hi5. but those are juz brief blogs. Not long enuff to write a short composition.
Oh boy! I'm starting to feel dizzy. Due to going through my handphone in de cab just now.
Oh boy! I feel like fainting....
I better go lie down now.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha semua... XD