Sunday, January 23, 2005

Irritating Conjunctions

Every year, on Hari Raya Haji, families would get together like a gathering or something. But eversince last yr, things kinda change. Nyai stayed at kampung.
Well, it's a change but me & my family didn't go down to kulai as we were bz with packing up as our house were down for renovation dt time.But this year, I went down to Kulai. But onli together with mom & cik Su. yup2! & also cik ahmad's family.
There was basicalli only us there. We were stiff bored there. Especially me, I was totally bored! Damn fucking bored that I could kill myself anytime there & joined the ghosts & spirits ard Kulai.Than I could haunt the whole village... Muaahahaha!!! aaahahahaha!!! aaahahah!!!
Okay! Away with the insanities, when we arrived Kulai, wants to enter to the lane which goes to our house, there was an accident occured. A car had rammed into an old house which was alreadi been abandoned a veri long time ago. Thank god there was nobody staying there.
The families were fine. There 3 small kids & yes! they were all fine. Their mother was fine. & from what we found out, they guy who was driving, has always been like a reckless driver. Always taking his own ways. & look what he has done to his poor car.... Chey! Stupid guy!
In the evening if the Hari Raya Haji, me, cik Ahmad & cik Su went down to Kota & walk2. drink kofi, orange juice, change our currencies, bought vcds. Ha ha!! Can't watch tv there as we might get our head aches. so, we watched vcds all the way.
1st, we watched I Know What You Did Last Raya. but not even half of it, we changed to Tsunami Disaster. Why the hell we were watching that? I don't know. Me & cik Su fell asleep while others can still watch & brag about it.
unLike some people, they simply can't just keep quiet but just keeps on mumbling... mumbles, mumbles & mumbles. It was terribly fucking irritating!
Than, by MN sharp, cik Man came! we watched the scary Thai movie, Shutter. I heard it was quite scary & yes, it was scary. Not that the sudden appearances of some things that scares me, but the happenings & the surroundings of the movie was what scares me.Seeing the ending of the movie was realli scary too. It was all so deserving. Everybody slept like almost to 0200hrs in the morning & woke up like 1100hrs. Ha ha!!Wanted to go back at 1300hrs but there were visitors. So, we stayed for awhile & left an hour later.
Went to Carrefour for some grocery shoppings. & after testing the Enchanteur's Body Spray, me & mom got kinda dizzy & also, Carrefour that seems llike having problem with the aircon. We were hot in there.After all were done, mom went for a bite while me & cik Su browse through some DVDs & bought some too la. He he...
Okay, I was trying to avoid using that "la" in my sentence but seems like I can't. Anyway, I'll try to avoid it.
When we wanted to go to the carpark, I suddenly remembered, my bag was left at Carrefour's bag counter & I forgot to take it! I quickly rushed back & retrieve it. Ha ha!! Close call...
On the way back, bad traffic conjunctions was happening at JB. IT WAS FUCKING HORRIBLE. The traffic light was spolit. What were the traffic police doing while all that are happening? Kinda small jam happening at Singapore checkpoint but it was fast clearance. Oh yeah! There was another traffic conjunction in Singapore too, but there was a traffic police there taking care of things. & yet, the Traffic light was working!We met another traffic conjunction. & once again, as cik Su assumed, a particular driver was causing it all.
But, thank god, it was fast but of course, patience were tested. The minute I got home, I showered & went out again! Ha ha!! It was refreshing when I went out after that. Stayed out kinda late. Got tick by mom a little but It was all good.
He he....