Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Addicted

Addicted? Feels like i've used it as a title before.

Thanks fida for correcting me on my previous blogging title... instead of Conjuction, it's suppose to be Congestion. He he...!! Thanks for pointing it out.

Monday was a cold day. I was freezing whole day. In fact it was so cold that I couldn't take it so well that I kept shivering non-stop... It was horrible. I feel like my whole body was gonna be frozen & harden & explode anytime soon. My brain feels like it's exploding. I feel it bad. It was really bad... But reversely, I feel good too. Too good that everything feels like exploding.

Finally had fishball noodle that day. Went there like 2 times but didn't get to eat it. Finally get to. I was happy.

Most people were down with Monday blues but hey! i was all alone doing the work & i was happy. i felt so happy that i could just do anything. i could just help anybody. i was in de mood to work.

oh boy! i need a bluetooth. and an mp3 player. hmm, mp3 player of mp3 discman?

should i get ipod shuffle?

i've changed my hp plan to Suntalk 500. it's a new plan. it's ard $47.50, i thk... i hope i won't be paying more than that now. well, unless i go auto-roaming that is.

i'm starting to use the dictionary when i type smses now. ha ha!! i know i'm sLow, hey! npo harm learning, aite.