Sunday, January 30, 2005

Down it gOES....>

It is so stupid. Really stupid. Well, I'm gonna have the time later in the week. I'm gonna have a one week off. For s start, I'm gonna find out where I could send my wireless keyboard & mouse sensor for repair or exchange or something. It's really troublesome. Had to take the old keyboard & mouse & fix it to the pc & use it. Than, would have to fix it back to the old pc again. & again & again & again.

Finally bought Tazo's Mint Blend tea from Starbucks. Saw it at City Square's Starbucks.Nana had it for a drink yeterdae when we hit Starbucks for a drink after our gym session yesterdae. It has a veri nice mint smell & taste. Oh boy! Feels like heaven when you're having it.
Listening to Ayumi Hamasaki's My Story album. I got it. Finally. Her albums are a must have. I like her. He he!! Was thinking of getting Taufik Batisah's cd album actually but a last minute thought, got Ayumi's instead.

The price in Cash Converter has realli gone down. When I sold my cds last time, it was S$1 for English CD album but now it has gone down to a mere 50cts. AGH! CD Singles from 50cts, it has gone down to 20cts! AGH!& yet! When I got there, it was 1800hrs, I took my number & it was number 71 & omg! it was onli like number 19 there! We had to carry my cds ard Toa Payoh like ker-ray-zee & after 1.5hrs, finally, my number was about to came. Oh yeah! It was a relieve when we got rid of the cds already. He he..!!Both of us got hungry. Wanted to go to Sakura, a buffet thing but it was too expensive, so, ended up @ Pastamania. Not many ppl there. Just like the one at Funan Centre. He he!!

Well, got 2 nu t-shirts ! u2. sleeveless ones. the white one that I got was damn nice. I stained it yesterdae & couldnt wore it. It was stupid. I thk I want to get the black one. It looks kinda nice..... Some more, they were having sale. Well, not on all the items though. Maybe I'm gonna get it ar. Tomorrow.... maybe. I hope the sale won't end so soon.

Anybody who lives an ass-kicking woman, Elektra's the one. Jennifer Garner is really a one piece of ass-kicking woman! She's hot! She's sexy! & her butt really swings when she walks. Ha ha!! Not much fighting gg on in the movie, not really much introduction or whatever. It was a little boring. Even the fighting scenes were not much. It was boRing....

You know, the kid who plays the bookworm kid in Lemony Snicket's really looks like the japanese kid, Keita of the group W-inds. Hmm! Yup! They look alike. Except, Keita's older. Hmm!... eeehh??? I Think La!

Mom's fried some noodles! I want to have it!