Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Stick In A Head

Watched Puteri Gunung Ledang yesterdae night. Already watched at kampung but couldn't concentrate & I could catch none of the words. So, I watched it again last night. But there was a long interval too. Ha ha!!

During the interval, I joined my sista & cousin on watching Desperate Housewives. Which tend to be a good show, I must say. Ha ha ha!!!
Oh yes! It's CSI in a few minutes time. Gotta catch it. Something interesting was shown on the advertisment.
Anyway, back to Puteri Gunung Ledang (translated Gunung Ledang Princess). The words between Gusti Puteri & Hang Tuah were really beautiful. Their feelings & their words really makes me melt. I don't know about the others, but it really does. It all sounds so mushy & everything but since it's a scene which happens thousand & thousand years ago where black magic still exist around the strongs. Every word really just makes me melt.
Had my fringe cut yesterdae. Yup. Didn't trim my hair but just cut the fringe. It's just a tiny bit lot, I love it when ta-jie styled my hair just now. The touch of his hand is just so nice. & I got a little fed-up that i plaited my hair. It was a nice feeling to get to plait my hair. I mean, I really didn't really get to do it.

Ok ok~!

CSI time!