Thursday, February 03, 2005

Breakfast

I've been craving for MacDonald's breakfast since Monday. So, I thought I go today.
Well, I did went. I wanted to use my ezlink card but their system keepgiving me errors. So, I decided to go to the ATM & get cash. And when I gotback to MacDonald, their system was already up. No more error. It was sickening. I was not very happy but there was no point in arguing. Lookingat the time, I dashed off to work.I passed him his McMuffin. I remember I had asked for Sausage McMuffin withEgg but instead, I was given Sausage McMuffin.

Oh boy! I'm so sorry dear. I'll get you Sausage McMuffin with Egg tomorrow,aite....

I fell a little terrible but oh well. I had my orange juice & my EggMcMuffin at work. It feels so nice. I feel great.
I think I'm wearing the wrong attire today. Sigh.