Saturday, February 05, 2005

Food Galore

Yesterdae, everybody was almost in a good mood. We had dinner at Seoul Garden & it was de best gathering I ever had.I had a feeling before that I might be bored. That I might be left out but nope! I wanted to sit with Angel & Liya & yes, I did get to sit with both of them.I was at de same table with Liya, Rudy & Shah. & thanks to King Shah, the whole night we were having a blast. Cockles which were small & overcooked were wasted & taken away. Mussles which I stole from the next table. Chickens & beefs which I cooked & pass ard to Shah & Francis. Sotongs which I cooked & popped ard. I remember which happened in a flash, the oil from the sotong pops up & almost hit me.Whatever it is, everything just happened so fast. We even create ice-kacang & chendol for each others. Ha ha.After we're done eating, the guys went to play pool. Well, I didn't play as I don't realli know how to. I wanted to go back actualli but ta-jie begged me to stay for just another hour & I did. Ha ha... Watching them play pool was fun, but I was really really tired. Ha ha!!We went off at 2200++hrs.

Once I got back, I showered & off to bed. Oh Boy!


I woke up kinda early today. It's a Saturday, u knw. It's almost noon but I'm alreadi awake.
When I woke up this morning, I didnt think of anything but straight after i showered, I went off to the hair salon & had my hair cut. Well, I kinda regretted cutting my fringe the other dae but, oh well, what's done is done & now my hair is kinda short, I better love it.He better to.