Sunday, February 06, 2005

Phew!

Finally, It is done. Thanks to my host help, FIDA-DEAR!!!!! you are such a sweetie!
She has helped me through it all! ha ha!!
She helped me with the codings & the layout of my blogsite. She's a genius. I could never have done it without her. Kudoz to her!

*bows to fida*

She is so sweet.

Since yesterdae til today. Ha ha!!

I'm getting restless now being home the whole day. Suppose to meet up Rach, but she fell asleep. Oh boy!

Watched the MTV Asia Aid concert this afternoon. The 1st time I've sat down on the sofa & watch a whole long 2.5hrs show on TV.

Tomorrow, gonna get out of the house. Gonna go all HP Service Center. Gonna get it all done quickly. I'm sick & tired of moving the old keyboard & mouse out of my sista's room. & i'm sorry to my sista, she would have to put it back in to her room.

Oh well, am gonna go shower now. What I'm gonna do next? I don't know. Maybe lie down for awhile and than spare more time on the net with some animes maybe.
Or maybe go through some more editings on my website. Doesn't seem to be done yet. I've just went through a bit.

Gonna charge my handphone, shower, eat ice-cream. Ooh! Ice-cream! Rocky Road! Chocolate, Nuts, Marshmallows. I'm fat.

I kept looking at myself in the mirror. It looks like i'm getting tan. Am I? I don't think so, right? Maybe I'm not putting anymore make-up? My lips are getting dry, along with my skins around it. No no!! I'm not tan! I didn't go for any tanning. Yammie did! Not me! Eww!!!!

My dad! He's always a joKer!

Missing you badLy....