Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Just Wanna Be With You

Have been missing you badly.

Yesterday was fun if it hadn't been for you.

Went to HP Service Center. It was not near. It was far. & I've never been there. Wanted to take the bus but the journey's too long. Wanted to take cab but there was none. Why do they always come at the wrong time? They should think of the passengers. Took the train. Got down at Commonwealth & than took bus 100. Didn't keep a lookout at 1st but later, start eyeing around when the bus gets to a place we've never been before. Saw a small HP logo from afar, we got down & yeah! There we were at Alexandra Technopark. Start looking for the building we're going & oh boy! Blk A! Why does it have to be all the way inside, up the hill!?

It was so hot. The sun was really burning us! Especially me. Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! When we got there, bought drinks, sat down at the sofa, few minutes later, our queue number was called. It was fast.Pass them the wireless receiver, told them the problems, took down some particulars, phone calls were made, tests were made, finally, it was all done. Just provide them the PC's serial number & the next working day, they'll send us a new wireless receiver. Isn't that cool!? Well, HP may be hopeless, but oh well.All that climbing up the hill was really worth it.

Ha ha!!

Went to look for food after that at Queensway Shopping Center. Had the Chicken Prosperity burger. It was damn nice. I wish I could have another one. Went around the shopping center, but nothing's change. Everything seems to be the same. But most probably the building but might be close anytime. I don't know. There's a new building building up beside it.

A trip to Ikea was good. I found a rack that I might get. Gonna get dad to go with me on it. Had some fun after that. It was the best day of my life for February. He he he!! Well, it was all good & nice.

I just love it.

Dinner was wow! It was all wow! I had Hotplate Baso Special. Baso is actualy meatballs. It was nice. The sambal, which is made of cili padi was really thrilling. It gives the whole dish a whole new meaning to life. Ha ha!! I'm like blabbering but honestly! it was nice. Than we had Spring Chicken and some History on the old China. Ha hA!!

Dinner, was.... WoW!

sigh. Wonder if I get to watch FMA. (Full Metal Alchemist)

I can't wait to reformat the whole PC.