Wednesday, February 09, 2005

20-something

It's the start of a one whole week holiday. Me & Fida are having something in common. We have transport moneys, but no money to go out for spending. In short, we are broke.
It's the Chinese New Year week. Obviously, nothing will be happening for these 2 days. Since the majority of Singapore are Chinese, everything will be close & there'll be nothing happening.
Oh boy! I'm kinda sleepy right now but I ain't wanna sleep. I wanna stay up & watch animes. Got a whole lot from Rachel dear just now. Finally get to watch Bleach up til 16. Donwloading 17 right now. Along with Naruto's 118, 119 & 120. Haven't watch it for a long time. I wonder what have happen. Samurai Champloo. Oh boy! I wonder if the new episodes are out.
Something's wrong with my Ares. Uninstalled & installed it again & oh yeah! We are back on track! I've got Justin Timberlake's Good Foot track from Shark Tale. Oh Yeah! Jennifer Lopez's Get Right is actually kinda nice.
Mom's getting more and more cranky nowadays. Sigh.
I got another 4 days to go by. Another 4 days of locking meself in this big asylum. I am going to warm up my bed until it burns. Ha ha!! Until it is... burrn-nning.
I think I am going to continue my animes now. Hmm, which one should I watch?