Sunday, February 27, 2005

Cruel Summer

I got my Bluetooh USB device alreadi. Transferred the pictures from my handphone onto pc already. Updated them up on my website already. Finally I got it.
Wanted to get it Sim Lim as ta-jie said could get it at least as $20+ but we didn't go there. Due to some things, we went to Funan Centre instead. Got it at $38.90. Oh well, it's the cheapest I could get. Didn't realli walk around.

Had dinner at Sakura. The one at Peninsula Plaza. There was no one at all, except for one couple. Than there was me and ta-jie. Than few minutes later, there was suddenly a lot of people. Seems like a big family. I don't if they're friends or not but they're all deaf and dumb people. Erm, how should i say it?

..................

I don' know.

Oh well.

They were seated at 2 tables. They were having their conversations with sign languages. So, it's still quite except for their actions and a kid which they had with them, who's playing with his aeroplane and was making the aeroplane flying sound.

After that, I'm off to a neighbourhood for a regular round. It was a nice feeling. I had a nice day. Got back home earli. Well, not realli la.
There was no one at home when I got back, which was cool.

Later, Sufy coming over. Than out with Raihan dear. Dah lama tak jumpa. The last time we met was Hari Raya last year.
It was fun times there.

Listening to Ace of Bace's Cruel Summer, from the soundtrack of Blue Crush. Downloaded it ike years ago but I didn't listen to it.
I'm always like that. Already downloaded an mp3 which I like, than I don't listen to it. I just download it fo the sake of downloading. Ha ha!!

The weather's realli hot right now.
The fan is just right beside me. I've been feeling cool just now. But now, I'm starting to feel the heat again.

I'm loving Garnier's Light Matte mosturizer cream. Doesn't let my skin feel greasy when I go out. And I got the natural look.
The scar mark on my face is still swelling and recovering. Nyai and mom was lecturing me about keeping my face beautiful last 2 nights. HA ha... Ta-jie told me off again just now about my itchy hand always making the scar.
Nivea's Repair lip balm is making an awfully good job. I still feel uncomfortable when my lip is dry but at least it's not chapping or something.

I forgot to ask Yammie to get the deodarant too. Oh boy! Keep forgetting about it le....

I'm gonna retire now. I feel like continuing watching animes but I guess I'll sleep now la.

Baby... Miss ya