Friday, February 25, 2005

Freaky Friday...!!!

I did it. Yes, I did it! Instead of registering for the N, I registered for the O level courses. With some help from my colleague, I managed to register everything smoothly. I felt so nervous while waiting for my number to be call out. When my number was called, I went up with my colleague, went through the courses and chose the dates to set our time-table. Than off to entering the datas into their system (which I helped the "data entry" lady to do the entries on her system). Than off to do the payments an everything was done.It was a blast too. I had great companies with me. So, the night was really a blast for me. I really had a good time. I had the best times after like few weeks back when we had dinner at Seoul Garden.

Could have taken Commerce but the course was not available. So, I was up up with Principles of Accounts. The other 3 subjects are English Language, Mathematics & Science (Physics & Chemistry). Malay, I'll be with my colleague, studying under her grandfather. I don't have any targets yet but I'm thinking of Engineering, Logistics or Business. Too high of a target? I don't know. But I have lots of encouragements and motivations & I am not gonna let them down.

To all who are giving me words of encouragements and motivations and are backing me, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Baby! Thank you! Muackz Muackz Muackz

I'm getting blisters on my big toe. it's kinda killing me but I love wearing those sandals. He he!!

DegiL eh!