Sunday, February 27, 2005

Happy Sunday

Went out with Sufyan and Raihan. Pixs of us here.

Got to Heeren Shop. Saw Tanya Chua performing.

Surprisingly, there was not many people around town. It's not totally crowded as in during the weekdays or Saturdays.

Got meself a t-shirt. Raihan got a bdae pressie for her boyfren.

Had dinner at Paragon's Thai Express which cost us really a bomb.
It was more surprising to see Thai Express with barely any people on a Sunday. I as expecting more people but no. There was barely anybody.

Walked around Wisma. Got lost a little. Got out eventually.

Wanted to go Far East but got bored.
So, headed to Marks & Spencer at Borders t get my deodarant.
Than, finally ogg to Forum's Coffee Bean where we had drinks and cake and chat all the way til 9+pm. Sufy's fren was working and he joined us for awhile during his break.
At almost 10+, off to home.

It was great, hearing stories of History and Combined Humanities.

I'm going back to ITE Bishan tomorrow for some changes which I hope I could.

I hope I could.

Baby, Miss you... muackz

Next Saturday, gonna have a big feast. I'll be waiting for it, and SUFY!!! my $11. You owe me man!