Tuesday, March 01, 2005

"What Nonsense"

Did I mention that wen me and Sufyan was on the back home, we were sure there was someone right behind us. And it's true as what sufy thought, the person was wearing white. So, Sufy moved aside and wanting to let the person move along 1st but when he turned, there was no one around. And he couldn't have move to any left or right cuz we were already away from the traffic light.
It was a little spooky and scary as it was already 10+pm at night. But, we styed cool and walked our way home.

He he...

Went back to ITE Bishan to make my changes.
I was even made to write a letter that none of this nonsense would happen.

He hE he

I've swapped Accounts to History.

Came to work today buying ta-jie and rudy a packet of bihun goreng each, and for me too. Shah asked me what I've got for him but I ain't got anything for him as he always go for "jogging" during lunchtime.

Had the nice fishball noodle at Banquet but the fishballs were kinda salty.

I miss you baby.... muackz