Monday, February 14, 2005

Havin' A Good Time....

I can barely sleep last night. Cramps was killing me. Sleepless night leave me restless. I feel so terrible. Too hot. Too Cold. Too Stuffy. Everything was just wasn't right.

Woke up like 0630hrs. Showered. Get my jeans & t-shirt on. my mosturizer, hair serum, lip balm on. Got ready to go to work. Hurray!

Reached work, I start to remember that today is Monday. Today is the start of the day of every week & it's the start of the day after a one whole week holiday. & yes, many re still in holiday moods, not back at work yet, While others were feeling uncomfortable for too much rest or from the holiday visitings.

I did my report in the morning & i was seeing everything double. I went for teabreak. They were telling out funny stories while I hear it as a bedtime story. I was almost dozing off. I stayed up, my eyes felt swollen & my head starts getting heavy.Without hesitation, I took the half day off. Boss was still in a happy mood, I can see. He was so happy. I guess, he was in too much stress after the morning meeting.

Gave away the chocolates, pass him his things. Sat around with him & chat around & played around.

Wanted to go to Apple for more enquiries but oh boy! After that singing the I Love you-You Love me Barney song, my head starts getting heavier. I was feeling bad again. I was scared to go back on my own. Even the sun is like threatening me. The sun's trying to make me melt. Making my skin dry & make my lips chap. Oh boy! I was terrified.

But I'm home now. Safe & sound. But still, I don't feel like eating. My stomach's flat & I don't want to bloat it. But....

He smell good. Too good. So good. He's tempting me today!