Sunday, February 13, 2005

Whatever it is....

"This is Constantine. John Constantine. Asshole!"

Ha ha ha!!! That seems to be what he said to any demons he met before he get rid of them. The movie was cool. It's funny & it's great. It's a good movie fr smokers too. So, they know where they're going if they smoke & what will happen to them if they smoke & how will their inside be if they smoke.

Constantine. It's Keanu Reeves. Gotta go watch people.

Next, gotta watch Howl's Moving Castle. He he he!!

It was a terrible exit though yesterday. I don't know what was happening. She was being absurd. I don't know. I believe she was restless. She was not feeling good. She doesn't feel helpful & she thinks we are ignoring her & making her do all the dirty works while we just sit around & wait on. It's stupid.I almost feel like leaving the house & not coming back. If it's not for him, I wouldn't have come back. I have to say, He is the one I'm coming back for & I feel good saying that for now. I used to be scared of him, but I prefer to stay with him.

Whatever it is, I'm just happy I have that one person who cares for me eventhough we're staying 6 stations aWAY. Yup! I'm happy for that.
Gonna be working tomorrow. I hope I can wake up. If not, I'll be dead. Not kill by the company but will be kill by HIM. eeyaah! Don't want to think about it. Dangerous thoughts they ar.