Saturday, February 12, 2005

Weird

Mp3 players nowadays really come in many shape. One cute one, which is kinda funny is a teddy bear shape...

Had a blast today. Finally, I went out after 3 days of staying in the asylum. It was horrible. I know. Yes! I know. But I went out todae.

Baby was back & he was around the area & he dropped by & I went down to meet him up. It was nice. The evening was a nice one for me & for him.

But watching Full Metal Alchemist was great too. I'm going into the 30th episode soon. Ha ha ha...!!!

I reformat my pc. Well, I say it's more to System Recovery. Things seem to be fine now. No page can't be displayed at night or long waiting shut downs. It was bad. Not, it's like oKay la. See how la after a while. I hope everything will be oKay.

I feel like seeping now but I think I want to continue with Full Metal Alchemist....