Friday, February 11, 2005

La la!!!

i wanted to go online last night. well, actualli, continue my anime but, i fell asleep. i felt good. i was sleeping but at de same time i was worrying.u called me, u msg me but when i tried to call you, but when i tried to msg you, i can't get thru. it was terrible. it was horrible. i tried on my home phone, i even tried on yammie's loan phone. it was ...........................................

sorrie! there was a pause there. the HP forwarder had just sent de replacement of my wireless keyboard & mouse receiver. it's all fine now! i've fixed in back & yes! the wireless keyboard & mouse are back in action!

Oh boy! I miss the sound of the wireless keyboard. it's soft & not loud & it's just fine.

Oh boy! I'm getting hot here.

Anyway, back to where I stopped. Oh never mind. I guess you get what I was talking about.
But, when he sms me this morning, I replied with the hope that he might get it & he did! Yes! he did! It was great! It was great! I'll be seeing him soon. I can't wait! Oh boy!
oKay, my face is like melting right now. I can't help it.
Oh wow! I need to re-configure the settings of the mouse.