Thursday, February 10, 2005

Desperate Needs?

It's funny really. People trying to find someone to love or like online. You add her or him in & you ask the most desperate question. "Are you attached"?

When the answer is a No, the person will be so delighted & kept on talking to her/him. But when the answer is Yes, you'll talk to her for a while and then poof! the person's gone.

So, is it a desperate need or a desperate want?

Why don't we just wait & see. Don't worry. Love will come to you & seek for you when the time comes. If you're eager to have it, like I said, Desperate.... It'll be later in arriving.
Man! It's only Thursday. The days are moving so slow. The time are moving so slow. There must be something wrong with nature.
Oh no! No ! No ! It's me! My head! Me, Myself & I. I'm totally out of me mind! Aaaahhhh!!!!