Thursday, February 10, 2005

MTV2 raWkz

Okay, I think the show's kinda cool.
MT2 Mods. I think that's the show title.
XBox's video games characters were made to sing and dance from musics inspired. The 1st was Dusk in Dawn (I think that's de game name, I forgot), did Evanescence's Bring Me To Life. Than, there was Leisure Suit Larry characters, singing, rapping & dancing to Black Eyed Peas's Shut Up. That was the best. There were others too where combine characters did a song. Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog, Spongebob, Leisure Suit Larry, Tomb Raider & more. It was kinda funny, some of them but it was cool.
Well, but, I think it was not as nice or real as the Japanese did. Just look at Final Fantasy X 2. The opening shows Yuna singing & dancing to Koda Kumi's Real Emotion. Her movements, her mouth, her eyes expression all moves accordingly. But the ones I saw on Mtv2 Mods, it looks kinda bad. Their expressions weren't so good. The mouth movement wasn't even moving right. Except for Leisure Suit Larry doing Black Eyed Peas's Shut Up. That one was the best. Sexy. Ha ha!!