Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Whatever I'm going thru

My day feel so bored. I'm damn bored. yes! Once again the long ago bored girl is back with another bored whinings.

He he!! Not realli la, I hope.

Woke up in the middle of the night with the itch on both my legs. & I was busy scratching them. Seems like something to do with the wind that's blowing my leg. I gave up scratching & cover meself with my blanket & endure the itchiness & go back to sleep.
Woke up at 0630hrs. Had shower, feel good about myself, put on everything I need to put on & off I go.
I thought the bus was late but, well, it's the normal timing. It's only like a bit later but I got the hang of it.

I was bored all the way in the morning. I was in no mood for everything. My stomach was singing. I did my work but I did it slowly, dragging the time. I don't want to do it faster & have nothing to do later.
Later, someone came in & tried to cheer me up, well, he did but only for a little while.

Lunch time, I didn't eat as well. I was not hungry. & well, not in the mood. I just read & read & read my Cleo February issue. Later after that, ta-jie stopped me from reading it & told me to go eat. There was no escaping & I had to eat. Well, just 2 curry puffs. Not nice also still must eat.... XS

I was on half day yesterdae & it's Jennifer's turn today.

Oooh... I want that tingling feeling again baby... ;D