Friday, February 18, 2005

i"m getting the Itch agaiN.

i'm wearing my new pair Fila shoes. It's a nice one. It was on 50% off. I didnt want to get it at first but thinking again, i do realli need another pair of shoes.
I'm wearing my blue stripe head band too. Tired to style my hair 2dae, so, i put it & yea, i look good.

It was freezing cold at work. the Air-con's really strong.

i"m getting the Itch agaiN.

My right hand still feels a little numb. feels a little hard to use it. when i write, type sms or wateva. Thanks to dat dae's incident cz someone had an itchy backside.
No no! I didnt scratch his backside.
He somehow kinda played around with his ring, put it on an a finger which he barely puts the ring on, the ring got stuck. I used my mighty hand to pull it out but it was hoepless.
The ring was pull out eventually thanks to some help.
They were really helpful.
Really thank you veri much.

There's this accesories shop where it sells earrings to rings to whatever with silver to crystals. i fell in love with one ring. it's a cross. i'm gonna get it. i'm gonna get it. i'm gonna get it. i'm gonna get it.

i got a nu t-shirt & changed to it the other day when we were in town. it's a nice red Abercrombie t-shirt. veri Sweet... thnx baBy ;p

The weather has been rather hot nowadays. Fucking hot. Damn bloody hot!

baBy... you're so f****** incredible!