Sunday, February 20, 2005

i'm Sick...!

i feel kinda tired. i don't know why. yesterdae, i was realli tired. i went out. as usual. but yesterdae i was tired. i don't know why.can somebody tell me why?

Friday, there was nothing much to be done. Well, there were jokes ard and everything as usual, but there was nothng muc to be done.

Went to Apple Centre other days but there was no ipod shuffle. it was sold out. de same goes as at bishan. but when we went to sim lim square, there was like ipod shuffle at every shops. yup! there were. and for the price, it was de same everywhere.

i want to get it!

i want to get it!

get what!?

ipod shuffle!

ler! i thought what!

stupid right.

anyway, yammie has decided to keep her hair long as she's fucking missing it. i got that wish to keep my hair long til beyond my bra length. yeah! but i have to cut it due to the spoilt ends. i shoul have just trimmed it but it's a waste to spend so much $$ to just trim it, so i just cut it off. & it's short, it's kinda hard to maintain at this length but well, i have to endure it. at least i could still tie my hair.

was kinda pissed with my baby yesterdae but he apologised numerous time & it's all well now. yeah. might go running wif him tomorrow. which is kinda scary.

my face is completely disfigured. totally. it's like worst now. do i need a concealer or something???I need to do something about it.a concealer? maybe?somebody, tell me please.

i think i'm gonna retire now.

it's sunday. & what do i usualli do on sundays? sleep. yes. i woke up at 1pm todae, although i slept earli last night. i woke p at 1pm, i showered, had lunch, watched tv, & i fell asleep. i slept all de way through til 7pm. how's that. i showered, i went on the pc to apply some jobs and than i watched full metal alchemist and now, i'm blogging while talking to some ppl on msn messenger.

i guess, i'm gonna retire to my room now, read newspaper & listen to my mp3s.