Monday, February 21, 2005

What should i Say???

A bit sad to see Tom Cruise's character to died in Collateral. Well, he deserves to but he dies at the spot where nobody wants to. A cool action drama. Really cool to see leading good guys to play leading bad guys.

Today:....Go to work / Eat papaya / Do work (duh!) / Eat Curry Puffs (de big ones. You know, the ones with the sambal one). Shah wanted me to go down canteen and buy & get one for me too. Than, I pulled ta-jie to go down with me to get it & bought 5 altogether. we had curry puffs altogether happily. It was nice. But no sambal, so, not realli nice ar. but, it was a nice one. / Work piled up / Finish halfway / 5.30pm / All go back / CrazineSs baby!!!

Tomorrow:....What should I wear? How should I do my hair? Need to top-up my ez-link card / Drink HL milk (maybe chocolate flavor one) / Eat papaya / Give $$ to Mother / Pay hp bill / CraziNesS baBy!!!