Friday, March 25, 2005

I am blessed.....

..... to have good teachers and good class. Well, I don't know about Physics and History. Those 2 classes have not started yet. I will only start my Physics and History next week. If tomorrow's not a holiday, than I'll be able to start History.
I had Mathematics class today. A girl wanted to sit with me and therefore, I got to know a classmate. A partner in class. The other day, at Chem, when we got to the lab, I start searching for a partner. And I found her and she happened to have the same name as me and happened to live nearby. Ha ha....
I think I kinda overdo it on the composition I did the other day at English.

Went for an interview on Tuesday. I really hope I would get that job. It's a very good opportunity to be in Logistics. I'm not really into it but I kinda revolve ard Logistics so, I'm kinda familiar with it.
The place was so secluded that we got lost. I went there with my bouncer. Ha ha!! He's so cute.
We got lost. Instead of North, we went South. And eventhough the weather was hot and sunny and we were burning, we manage through. I got through the interview. It was a long interview. I've never been through a long interview. While I was in the big conference room having the interview, my bouncer was waiting at an empty cold room. It was really cold. Even the whole warehouse.
After that, went off to town for lunch. In the cab, catch a little nap or a while. Before that, while we were walking out, we saw an SIA aeroplane landing, behind a building. We sat at a bus-stop for awhile while I talked to my friends on the phone and of course, we were almost getting a heat stroke. Ha ha!! It was really cold. Looking at the cabs that came our way, all went into the Vicom Inspection Centre. But thankly there was 1 cab that came to us, even when we were not hailing for it. We just stood at a junction, stare at it, hoping that it'll come to us, and it did. Haha..!!
Had lunch, walked walked around. Sat down under the sun and drink. Than, walked walked around again until we wasted some time. Bought meself some stationeries and hang around again.
At the end of all that, went back to AMK and met up with my darling and had him companying me while I waited for my bus to go for my Chemistry.

Class was okay. Class was great. It had little Physics in it, so, I kinda got the hang of it. Found meself a lab partner. And the best thing is, she had the same name as me, stayed nearby with me and we're even the same age. But the only difference, she's taking the Science class at a 2nd attempt. While me the 1st.

I've been kinda tired lately but I still got the hang of it. I'm used to it. Staying out all day and comeing back home at the end of the say and relax. Than on weekends, I would do the laundries and watch tv and go out. And on Sunday, I would just stay at home the whole day, either sleeping or laze around.

I miss my darLing. Muackz

I've bought Style magazine. Yup! The last time I bought Style magazine was the 1st issue. Elva Hsiao was on the cover. Than, the 2nd issue which has Fann Wong on the cover. And I stopped buying after that cuz of the boring content. And since then, I've been buying Cleo. Yup! Cleo. It has lots of information I need and updates. But, not I got Style magazine cuz of Jon Jonsson. Yup. But, I hope there'll be good information in this issue. Other than Jon Jonsson.