Tuesday, March 22, 2005

i'm seeing Jon Jonsson ........

........everywhere again. On tv, if you gals notice, he's in the new SingTel 3G advertisment. He's the guy sitting at the bus-stop with a girl and looking at some guys doing some ninja stuffs or wateva. Than there are the magazines. Whoa! He's sweet.

On Saturday, I was really on the thought on just staying at home. But, I got bored. My head start getting bad. It was spinning. My body was getting restless. But still I insisted on staying home. BUT! thank you my gal, Angel, called me out together with her fren, Buzz. They dropped by me place and picked me up. I became a follower that night and we had dinner at Bendemeer Road. The teh tarik was really nice and happening. Just like the one at Genting's First World Plaza. I really want to have it again.

He he he...

I'm on a downloading frenzy again.

Whoa!