Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'm on my way out..

.. And she's sitting on the couch, watching tv. And the conversation goes....

"I'm going out."

"Where to."

"Town."

"You gonna be home late?"

"Yup."

"Okay. But don't be too late."

"You watching tv? What show?"

"Chinese shows."

"Again?"

"Why?"

"Nothing."

"Okay."

"Do you always have to watch tv all the time? I mean, whatever you are watching, it's always like the same shows. Aren't you sick of it?"

"What about you? You always watch your japanese animes."

"I do. But, not 24hrs. I've got work to go to."

"Well, I don't."

"Than find something to do."

"Like what?"

"Do like what you used to do. Go for knittings. Sewings. Window shoppings. You can't just wait for me all the time."

"I see how. I'm tired."

"Of course you're always tired."