Wednesday, March 30, 2005

When you're happy. ...

...You tell someone about it cuz you're happy. Okay, i've repeated. The thing is, when you tell them something, and without even knowing the real picture, what actually is happening, they tend to assume, accuse, presume, or wateva they think of. So, I guess, some things are best kept secret.

Saturday, dear cous, Sufyan came over to watch uncut version of LOTR: Return of The King. Than he continued on to use de pc and played Speed of Underground. I slept quite early that day.
In the day, I was transferring my Genting trip video onto pc. Finally! I did it!
I didnt do it in one day. I did it in 2 days. I edited it. I add some wordings and transitions and by Sunday night, I finished it by burning it onto cd. Oh boy! Finally! It's done!

Monday, English class. I was sleepy. But it was okay. We did Comprehension. Got a homework which need to be done.
Tuesday, 1st class of Physics. It was okay. The teacher was fine. I hadn't done Physics for a long time but I managed. I was struggling but I managed.
It was a long way walk from YCK mrt to YCKSS. Oh boy!
I was really tired. I had a heavy dinner last night I can say. It was really a bomb.

Mom, wanted to get me something on my birthday. She kept insisting on getting me something and keep coming up with items that she can think of and I keep saying I don't want. What for to get me things when I don't need it. And so, I came up with something. And she was on. I was alright. She's alright, all alright. Alright!

Coming up, my hospital check-up will be somewhere in July. Oh boy. 2 yrs once, I nearly forgot about it. Dad didn't wnt to stop going for check-up, so, I guess it's better too la.

I'm at work now. Had a heavy lunch just.
Happy Birthday to my baby.

I'm bored.