Saturday, April 02, 2005

You know how exciting it is.....

.....When you start your classes for the 1st time. I had my 1st History class last night. Sitting in it, I was sleepy. I was really sleepy. Than there was this guy, who seems like a smart aleck and his loud. Than there is this other guy who seems timid and keeps looking around and especially looking at the big guy like as if he's nervous and scared and shy all in one.

What is wrong with the people around?

Than, There's this girl, who came in, thinking she's in the right class. And once she saw the whiteboard had "HISTORY" written, she was pai-seh, got out and went to her rightfully class. He he!! Poor her.

Being in History class is like listening to the teacher telling a story. And listening to just one story, lots of details in words and numbers and names are to be remembered. Oh boy! I've got like 4 pages full of History notes just in one night, 3 hrs class.

Dad's brother had a surgery just like my father did last time. It's due to Hernia that they had to go for it. He called my dad last night at work after he had gone for the surgery. Dad asked him why didn't he called earlier, and he said, "Cuz last time I laughed at you about it, and so, now I called you after the surgery. Cuz if I called you earlier, you'' laughed at me."

Ha ha haha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

I was being a kiddy yesterday. I felt bad. But he didn't took it seriously. He was cool about it. He was even trying to cheer me up. But today, I was feelin' good. He is a dear to me. He is....

Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl is happening babe!

Bought my History textbooks already. Damn heavy man! Bought the Malay Sec 5 textbook too. Need it for revision, ya know. I wonder why they don't have Malay assesment book. Didn't get the Malay workbook as it was out. Bought a cheap haversack too. So, I don't have to carry slings all the time. My shoulders are gonna be build anytime. I'm like carrying weights everytime I go to school.
Last night, bunked in Yammie's room to copy my notes, did my revision and do my homework. I believe, my English is not good now. I need to write a report in between 250-300 words but I only end up with only 160 words. That's bad.

A damn large black head was squeeze out just now. The one that I've been trying to get it out for months and weeks and days, is now out. Thanks to my baby.