Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Morning... MadneSs!!!

I've been kinda noisy for the pass few days.
I seem to be having mixed feelings. Angry 1 minute, happy 1 minute. Sad 1 minute, cheerful 1 minute. I want to look good, but I get clueless on what to wear. I want to put on make-up, but I get too fussy over which blusher to put on and feels troublesome. Sigh. Troublesome.

Hmm, I wonder why?

Is it me? Is it him? I don't know.

Yesterday I was really cheerful. I don't know why!? I was eating that waffle cake (the ones which everu bakery shops have). For the 1st time, I had the one with chocolate fillings. It was nice. I was happily eating. And than, ta-jie saw my t-shirt, the chocolate filling were dripping down. And it got down to my t-shirt! It was awful! I was sssoooo embarrased! I was so Eww! I spent like half an hour in the toilet cleaning it and drying it. It was really awful. By the time I came out, ta-jie already finishing he's chicken rice and I'm just starting. And eating the chicken liver, oh boy! it was realli one hell of a meal!

Slept amost 1am. After dad got back that is. And after watching the AmericAN iDOL ON sTAR wORLD.tHIS morning I woke up feeling sleepy. It was one of those times where I was willing to wake up but my eyes will be droopy and I would sleep anywhere I could after that. Even on every bus rides or train rides or taxi rides.

My morning can say, it sucks. The printer died on us and gave us troubles. My report was delayed almost 40 mins. Ta-jie called out for teabreak. Got him or Rudy, either one to help me get a plate of prata.Shah's back. I forgot all about him until I saw him at canteen.Others said he was involve in an accident but actually he just hurt his thighs, hamstrings after playing soccer. Sigh, 3 guys, even the victim gae me different stories, those guys, they're realli ar.

Came home early today. Feel kinda cool. Havent been coming home early for quite a long time. It feels kinda refreshing. Nobody's home when I came back. I mean, dad and sis wasn't home. But mom and grandma were having their afternoon naps.

Than, dad bought Brotherhood. The US vers. It's kinda expensive. But I tell you, Brotherhood is a worth one to get it at a high price. He also bought The Incredibles. He called sista about it. He called me earlier after he got Brotherhood.It's really funny, ya!Dad would always report to us when he bought certain dvds.

Oh yes, I had a taste of duck today. Didn't get to taste the duck satay at Lau Pa Sat but I get to taste duck. For the 1st time, I did it. I finally got to taste it. Cuz, I felt like having KFC chickens. Than feel like having some thai fried noodles or thai fried rice.Ta-jie bougt the japanese cakes with cocholate and cheese fillings but i don't feel like eating it. Even the big sotong balls with sambal. I don't want it. Than ta-jie bought me duck noodle. It was nice. It was nicey. Duck. I finally get to taste it. Same like chicken ar. Like no difference.

Okay, I'm feeling kinda sleepy actually. But am gonna watch Brotherhood tonight with dad on the big plasma. Yeah! Hurray!

Sufyan coming over tonight to use the pc and get his ITE confirmation slip.

Dad's on the way to get another tub of Rocky Road. Me and yammie finished it last night.He he!!It's nice, you know.FYI, Rocky Road is a the name of an ice-cream. Marigold, i think.

There's something else I wanna say but seems like I've forgotten about it.

Oh well.

End here for now. I'm gonna continue with Full Metal Alchemist til the last episode!

Oh! I feel kinda bad this morning. Ta-jie gave me his red tumbler to me. He borrowed it to me yesterdae for me to make my peppermint tea. Unfortunately, he doesn't like the taste and the smell seems to stay. And he hated it. 1st h said he borrowed it to me, than he said he give me. I feel bad, you know.
Really bad!
Gonna find a tumbler for him liao.
Die die must replace it.