Sunday, March 13, 2005

Clearing My Mind

I am not very happy today. I am not. But, he cleared it up for me. My sadness. He's my joy. Thank god there was him. There is him. He's my pride, my joy. Clearly, we don't feel like going out. But, cuz I was frustrated, I wanted to go out. I don't feel like isolating today. So, I decided to go to the IT exhibition at Suntec City. Before that, watched Brotherhood. Dad played the dvd. It was a nice one. I don't remember crying when I watched it in cinema. But my tears was flowing when I was watching it just now. Oh boy! What a movie. A tear-jerker it is. War movies always brings out the sadness in you.

Honestly, I've never been to an IT exhibition before. And since it's a Saturday, many people will be there. And I just found out about it yesterday. When I reached there, MY GOODNESS! It was so crowded and I could barely see or capture anything. Except for trying on the the new Sony HDD? or HD? mp3 player. It's heavy. It's not really good, Ken says. Oh well. Went to see the ipod shuffle and thinking that it would have a promoton price, but nope, all price stays the same. Not wanting to go round anymore, we got out of the place. We couldn't take it anymore. Especially him. Sigh.

Went down to Orchard after that to get his LV bag which he sent for repair. He found a nice belt that he's gonna get. Which kinda cost a little whoa! to me, but it's nice.

You know what, I think I look good in mini skirt. Especially I wear casually as in just with t-shirt and sandals. I look kinda good. Oh yeah!

I'm glad I got through it today. I was feeling good today when I go out. I was glad I get to be with him when I'm feeling down.

I know you are always there for me when I need you.... Muackz muackz
As for you, I'm glad you're just a hi-bye acquaintent....

It's almost 3am and all she does is watch chinese shows all the way. She's getting way too muc right now. I can't tahan already siak! Feel like slapping her with words right now. But, it's not nice cuz she's my mother.

At work yesterday, I mean after work, me and ta-jie were suppose to go running but couldn't due to raining. So, we stayed at canteen for awhile. We had dinner there too. Finally I ate something at the Western stall. Had the Black Pepper Chicken with Rice. Yeah! It was nice.And also, we met old dear Garfield. Yup! He's a cat who's big and fat like Garfield. And therefore, the guys called him Garfield. Ta-jie and me played with him for awhile and I took a picture of him, which, he kinda slimmed down a bit. I guess, he's hit th gym too. Ha ha ha!!! Ta-jie wanted me to bring him home to wash him up and bring him back. But you know I couldn't. Dad wouldn't us to bring home any cats. He don't like it.But oh well, I hope he's taking care of himself right now.