Monday, March 14, 2005

These few days has been dreadful.....

It was totally stupid. I mean, there are really stupid people in this stupid world. I have to say, I am one of those stupid people too.

On Friday night, I kindly gave an advice to a friend in a nice way. Although I'm direct, I was being nice as not to hurt her feelings. After all, it concerns a colleague and it's superior. Not going to mention who. Since it's not so nice for the superior to go straight to my friend, so, I gave an advice to this friend of mine. And I never thought she would take things badly and mistook it for me being interfering with her friendly relationship with the colleague. It was all so bad. And the next morning, the colleague called me! He told me off! I was pissed off! I am not happy! I wasn't in the wrong. I told his superior about it.After the superior talks to him, he cleared the misunderstandings now. Even my friend apologised to me. But, to forgive her? I don't know. Should I? For not thinking twice... urgh! She apologised, but i dn know if I were to forgive her or not. But, oh well. Things are done now. I hope nothing gonna happen again.

I came to work late today. But there was barely anything to do. Lunch, I had a heavy one. Rice with curry, and friend ladyfingers and scrambled eggs. It was not a nice one ar, but a filling one ar.Teabreak time, had bread from Rotiboy. Don't know what so good about it. Than, had 1/2 karipap. Ta-jie said can't eat dinner already liao.But, we had dinner. Ta-jie wasn't too happy about his Chicken curry with Rice, while I'm delighted with my Indonesian Fried Rice. Although it's already spicy, I still had it with sambal and more chillis. he he he.

Things at home haven't been good. I don't know why but everything's just going from bad to worse. I guess, we're all growing up and growing old.

Watched another tear-jerky movie last night. Ladder 49. It's realli heartbreaking.

Have I told you I've watched Full Metal Alchemist finished? The ending's really sad.