Saturday, April 16, 2005

Bless me....

...let me just recap that I've done for the day.

I woke up at 12 noon. I showered. I checked on Ares on what are being download. All done, I turned off the pc. I went into my room, watched tv as I cleaned my black nails. I mean, I was having black/dark grey nail polish on and was cleaning it off. Thinking of putting blue on but I thought tomorrow night would be best. Continued watching tv after that and laze back again in my bed. Had my breakfast-cum-lunch, therefore, it's called "brunch". I believe so. Than, I continued watching tv as I sms-ing with tj. i continued watching tv after that and after that, I decided to hit to the pc. Thinking of changing my layout but i don't know how to and I was out of idea. And also, my fren is not at home, which I believe she is in some chalet. And so, I watched anime.
I watched Initial D Fourth Stage. I've already watched episode 2, so, i continued ... oh I think I updated my blog before that. Did I? Hmm. I forgot. I seem to have STM (=Short Term Memory, courtesy of my "girlfren", Angel). I watched Initial D Fourth Stage episode 1 & 3 & 4. I think.
Wanted to to go out but have no idea where to or what to do, so I figured I'd just stay home and slouch and laze around.
After watching Initial D, I continued downloading the rest of Initial D Fourth Stage episodes, I went back to my room and start reading. Yup! I'm readin. I read my History book til I fell asleep. The weather's cooling too as it was raining heavily.

=you know, Caesar's Jerk It Out really makes me want to shake my body to the tune. It's really those stuck-in-the-head song. Just like what MTV would describe=

I took a short nap for like 2hrs. Woke up after hearing someone opened my door and shut it back. I woke up, wash my eyes and lie back in my bed and watched cartoons on Carton Network. They have this one cartoon, which I was watching just now called, something something Imaginary Friends. Yup Yup!! Than tj called. Which makes me warm. For awhile. But I was happy.

=He's so sweet. Oh he is....= Stop it Siti! You're way too much!+ No I'm not!+ =Yes You are! Shut Up!+= You know What I mean.... OKAY! ENOUGH ALREADI! Let's just listen to my Mp3 and type out my BLOG! fuck= //$3.00 for that Miss!||

Than I got up, hit the pc, download Naruto 130 & Bleach 27, tj told me it was out and I had to download it. Than I smsed him asking for the new opening and ending songs from Bleach. I than continued watching The OC 2.
And it's just funny to see Dad, on the red couch, watching soccer, slouching it with his left leg up the small cushion stool. While I'm on my green chair, slouching and my left leg up on the lime green Ikea stool, watching The OC 2. Yup! All the way to episode 18. It's kinda cool to finish it all. Now, we just have to wait for like another few weeks and start downloading again.
It's like everything I'm downloading now are on it's limit already. You finish downloading one, you gotta wait again for another week before you can start downloading again for the next. Even the same for Initial D Fourth Stage. It's only like up to episode 12 now.

Well, I'm done after this. Don't what should I eat for dinner, although I'm not really hungry. I might just hit my room, hit my bed and hit the tv and hit for the snooze.

Yup yup!!

love you all..... muackz muackz