Sunday, April 17, 2005

It realli scares me....

.... if you could just get hook onto something and just stay there to watch it.

I mean, I see myself watching my downloaded animes and The OC 2 in front of my pc when i have nothing to do. And I basically can't stop watching it and would want to know what happen next in de next episode and would carry on watching until few hours and in just a glance, you see that the day's getting dark or alreadi dark. Doesn't it scare you if you just slouch in your couch or chair and watch those shows non-stop?
I don't want to be that guy who plays his PS2? Nintendo? Sega? or what at home, sleeping, eating, basically do everything except for toilet breaks in his couch all day and that it needs few people to get him off and finally clean him up, cut his hair, shave his beard and moustache off and throw him in the mental hospital for treatment.

Those who don't remember that story, it was in The Newpaper last year. It was on de cover page.

Okay, I don't do it often. Cuz I'm always out from Mony to Friday and sometimes Saturday and mostly Sunday i my sleeping day. But I'm feeling fine today and will be going out tonight.
So, beng scared of seeing myself doing that is just a tiny alarm for me to not do it all de time.

Oh boy! I've got laundries to hang out. It's so hot out there. I think I'm gonna lie down for awhile.

Okay, I've watched Naruto til 130 & Bleach 27. Thought of continuing to Initial D but I guess not. My back's getting tired. Gonna go sms my darling the usual and gonna lie down for while and than do de laundry and off to shower and meet up my fren....