Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday Blues

I am realli not in the mood today. Just for everything. I am happy to see someone but I am just not in the mood. For everything. I feel bad about everything and I am feeling miserable. I don't feel like working, I don't feel like schooling, I feel like I'm being a dumbass today and I like it.

I woke up earli but itchiness came and I went back to sleep. Mom got mad cz I everytime go to work either late or half day. Yes yes, I know. TJ gave me a ticked on the head for being naughty. I mean, for coming late.

And 2dae, the best thing is, there's only me and my storekeeper working. Although the shipping guy and the store back-up guy is here but the main store ppl, there's onli me and my storekeeper. The rest, they're all on MC. I wanted to come earlier but I didnt. Sigh.

2dae is realli a slacky day. Everything's are just not in the right tune. It's raining too.
I see how la, maybe I'm not going to school today. It's English, I might get my homework back today but, sigh, see how la.