Thursday, April 21, 2005

I don't know....

...what I would do If I ever lost my job. Wel, actualli, I've lost jobs many times. The current one? I on't know how it would turn out. I've started in 2000 and now it's almost 4 yrs and I'm still there. oh well, things are not going well.

I am now loading the Initial D live action movie promo trailer. In the official trailer, i don't see any Jay Chou or Edison Chen. But just the cars and the tracks. I can't wait for it. I've always love the anime and yeah! My favorite chinese singer (THE ONLY ONE I LIKE), Jay Chou plays Takumi Fujiwara. And Edison Chen playing Rousuke Takahashi is kinda funny cz Ryousuke is taller and Edison is short. I don't who's Shawn Yue's playing but he should be Ryousuke cuz Ryousuke's taller and Edison is short. Anyway, I wonder who is... who's that guy? Ryousuke's big brother? The Founder of Project D? Argh. Damn.
Anyway, I saw Red Suns in the trailer so I guess they base on the 1st stage.
I know Initial D is originally a Manga (Comic Book in Japanese), than an Anime than, a pc game (is there any?), than PS2. But I didn't know Initial D had Novels too!??? ha ha... Oh well. I'm just interested in the anime. I'm watching the Fourth Stage now and I can't wait for next month, to see Initial D in the cinema. If TJ doesn't want to go, I know who to call.

KYMMY!!!!!!! You better not be overseas when Initial D is out!

I'm at home. In misery. I miss all YOU out there. Will be going to school later. Oh yeah. Maths today. Gotta take my medicine later.

Sigh