Sunday, April 10, 2005

Here's the thing....

I can barely do anything. I have no room for myself. I cannot do what I want to do. I am pressured. I am having a headache. I am all alone. I am sick. I am totally out of my life! The weather's hot. I am inproportionate.

Why must this happened to me? Am I being test? Am I being judge? Am I being reprimanded or something? Why? Why? Why?

Sigh. I don't know what else to say.

Sent LinZ off just now. Together with her parents, Kymmy & bro and bf and Jesse. LinZ told me to study hard and yes I will, although I am suffering from stress and pressure right now.
Got dad to help me on Malay and he provided me with some simple and high Malays story books and novels and also a Malay dictionary and a dictionary that translates Malay to English.

That's cool huh.

I'm kinda hungry. What did I ate this morning? Nothing. Why? Cuz I woke up late at 12 noon. So, what I ate this afternoon? Grandma even questioned me what I ate. Everybody's getting worried over me not eating and over-eating. Chill yo! I know what I'm doing. And darling, don't worry, I'm not gonna get another gastric pain. Well, this afternoon I had 2 hotdogs with a cup noodle, Tom Yam flavor. I'm gonna get killed if mom finds out. And what did I have for dinner? Nothing. Not yet. I don't know. Should I eat? It's already night time. But I'm hungry!? Well, my darling says eat. So, I eat. But what if I don't eat!? Oh cut the crap and just eat! I barely had any full meal in a day!

Bye