Monday, April 11, 2005

It's running out...

...de black nail polish. So, it's onli available on de 3 fingers of my right hand. My toes, i've painted red nail polish. He he...!!

Work today, was like sucks. There were work to do. But, it was freezing. It was like freezing the whole day. And my body wasnt feeling good. I even had a headache. Good thing I still have my painkillas. Took it, and I was fine after that. Only had sweet potato for breakfast. Didn't eat anything during lunch. And also, some ppl, they tend to get sensitive over small matters. I mean, I am a sensitive person too but hey! you want to be sensitive, you gotta have the logic there too. See if it's worth it to get sensitive over. if it's not. What for? Right!

Stupid!

School was fun. I thought I was gonna skip but I still went. TJ said yes to walked me to school and although he was in a hurry, he still did. He was so sweet. He's like so sweet that oh! I couldn't resist him. He's my man! He's mine!

Muaahahaha!!!

Adik dah kluar dah! Saya punya turn pulak nak mandi!
Ta ta!!