Sunday, May 22, 2005

dt cap...

...the PSP cap we saw at Funan Centre's Sony Gallery, i want it. He he. I even asked the salesguy if we could have it but it's only available if we get the PSP. it's a freebie when we buy de PSP. sigh...
When i tell ppl abt psp, especially girls, they do not know what psp is. Well, girls, PSP is PlayStation Portable and yes, there is such a thing.

Me feeling depressed recently? I don't know. But am i? Feeling sick am I? Well, yes. Actualli. Tired too. I have restless days and nights and I even hv to resort to medication when I can't sleep. It's kinda embarrasing when I went to the pharmacy to get that certain medicine but hey, it works for me. Cuz I've been having sleepless nights for weeks and days. Even now, I am feeling restless cause of a certain someone who doesnt seem to be restless at all. Well, I think that person is and maybe he/she don't wnt to show it but at least, why cant he/she say it out?

I've finished my History homework. Still have a lot more on English and I feel like having that Kimchi Ramyun Seoul's instant noodle again. Got my darling to get it for me and oh boy, it's nicer when it's cooked rather than de one in de big cup.... well, u knw, de one which we jz hv to pour in the hot water ad wait for 3mins. Oh well, it wasn't realli nice until i add black pepper wo make it more spicier. He he!!!

Right now, I don't know what to do. Either to continue my animes or go to sleep. But I think I've slept a lot.

I discovered something. Whevener my father is on the afternoon shift and he'll be back home by 1am, she'll be turning off the tv earlier and either go to sleep of continue watching tv in de room. bt, if he's in de morning shift and sleep earli or when he's on de night shifht which he'll onli be back de next morning, she'll be watching the tv til like 2 -3 am.... why? why? why????