Thursday, May 19, 2005

Worries....

....are worrying me. Yes I am. Although I've been counselled and told off to not worry so much, I can't still take things off my mind. That leads to loss of appetites and sleeps. Yup, I can barely sleep nowadays. I will onli can sleep when I'm realli realli tired.

I didnt go to work today due to stomach indigestion. And I thought that was all I got, but the doctor added that I's having gastric too! AAH! someone will kill me if he finds out that I hv Gastric.... Looks like, I have to improvement my eating habits. Sigh....
I had my medicine already but I'm kinda hungry right now. Am gonna hv chicken with fries.

My darling was looking good todae. Long sleeve shirt, with his g-star jeans. Oh Boy! He's my MAN!

I tried doing Malay. I have barely even start any. And eventualli, I forgot what are their verbs or adjectives or phrases, the simpulan bahasa or peribahasa. Sigh. I was all so scared cz I can barely even understand their instructions. And I got scared. Sigh....

SITI! KEEP UP PLZ!