Saturday, May 14, 2005

InuYasha....

...is what i'm watching right now. wasn't realli interested in it until i saw it on Arts Central few times. Shaman King too. I wonder if I'm still able to download it. If nt, i'll just get the dvd ar. Until the full episodes are out, of course. He he.... Lucky I still hv de discs which tj gave me of InuYasha. Watched the movie last night and it was realli nice. Watched in yammie's room. I can't possibly watch in in de living room, can i?
Well, there are some mising episodes of inuyasha but that won't stop me from watching it. ha ha!!!

ok ok. enuff of me and my animes. hehe he!!!

school has been great. work has been okay although i think i still need to buck up. sometimes, i feel like i'm still slacking. both at work and school. also, someone realli cares so much abt me that it makes me feel realli bad at times when i don't realli do well. i simply can't let him down. although that person is not there with me 24 hrs, i know that he's there for me...
..chey! i talk like for real siak! haha!!!

thanks all for the bdae pressies!!!!