Monday, June 13, 2005

idiotik

Sometimes I wonder why there are some people who can be so idiotik. so what if i'm going out with a guy. so what if that guy is my boyfriend. well, some people loves talking around and assuming. what if that guy is just my boy friend. and there is nothing between us. and yet, some people are scared to to go out with me as their friend. well, i am their friend but they somehow feels kinda worried and scared over nothing. tj finds it rather shallow. i find it rather ridiculous. as tj said, worry more about other things which are more worth it. it's true. i find that so true.

Woke up at 7am. Didnt feel like going to work but still did. Morning feels kinda weird. Monday bLuEs. weLL, that's what everybody would blame on if it's a monday. lunch time was okay. had my piece of papaya as always. allowed tj to dig my ears and he was so happy, jumping with joy. might gonna let him dig it too when i get lazy. haha...

dad's watching Constantine now. He rented it.

I hope I get through this O Level. I want to make it. Please make me make it. I am going to make it. What if I not? .... I'll try again.