Sunday, June 12, 2005

eeK! Sunday.

Companied mom to the hospital to see my grandaunt. She's realli weak. She's become smaller and she was sleeping when we came. Chit-chat with other family members whom we seldom met. After that, went over to Tekka Mall. Mom said she wanted to go Shen Siong and I thought it was de one in Woodlands but NO! we went to the one at Tekka Mall at Little India. When we got there, I got kinda scared seeing all de Banglas and other Indians there on their day off. There were loads of them everywhere. I stayed cool and followed mom to the Shen Siong indoor wet market at the basement of Tekka Mall. And oh boy, cz it's in de indoor and 2 floor down to de basement, the smell of de fishes/prawns/crabs, etc smells. The smell was so strong that it's much worse than de smell of de wet market at outdoors. Than I saw an old couple buying a whole lot of frozen chickens wings. 2 trolleys full of them. Maybe they having some function going on. I don't know. But it was realli a LOT!

Went for dinner ar Burger King. Just went yesterdae and again 2dae. he he... Collected de tumbler again. But a different one. Hehe. Gonna bring one to work tomorrow. For extra cup to drink. He he. And on all dat trip, I somehow missed going out with mom for awhile.

Dad kinda watching a debative show on Malaysia's Ch, TV1. The debate and argued over an issue as if it is a damn big issue. Well, I don't know if it's a big issue or not but they're loud. They talked as if the microphones are not loud enough for the whole studio to hear.

Oh, I wore my England jersey for the 1st time and as tj looked at it, he said it's an original one. Hehe. It is? I didnt know. But I love the jersey. Dad bought it. And of all jerseys, England's white jersey is de nicest. And I believe, because of the jersey, many guys were looking at me. Both young and old. Their eyes were simply just on me. tj realised me too. and we just stayed cool. but, ha ha. tj thinks it's because of my boobs. and i said it's because of my jersey. i mean, the jersey was baggy for goodness sake, i'm not wearing a tight fitting tshirt. it's because of de jersey. de cool thing abt de jersey, i could wear it any way i wnt. 1 side it shows the England jersey and on de other side, it's an Umbro t-shirt.

im kinda not so sleepy now. maybe cz i've alreadi had an afternoon nap. woke up at 1100hrs. had breakfast and than watched my animes. I realised now I have lots to watch. ha ha!!!

im gonna miss my baby soon.