Saturday, June 11, 2005

...Seriously.... simpLe

like de saying goes, Ignorance Is Bliss. from the bottom of my broken heart, well, my heart was simply broken, i'll do my best to keep up my best behaviour.

i guess now i'm not in my best mood for awhile. i was yesterdae. work was okay. skl was great had a surprise swapping science subject on tuesday. instead on physics, it was chemistry. and we had to do a pratical test. it was realli surprising. i felt a little miserable dt dae bt i managed. wif de help of last weeks paper and my partner. hehe.

goodness, i'm feeling kinda miserable right now. not because of what happened at home. it was realli whoa. it became a national crisis for me. no magical wonder happen for me yet but i'll try my best to cover it up.

i'm feeling fresh right now due to yesterdae's earli sleep. i dn knw wt to do now. i've brought along some books, in case i'm bored. oh, i'm finalli wearing the England jersey that my dad bought me years ago. not realli years ago bt a long time ago. i remember it's long ago but not too long ago. im glad im wearing it now.

me all alone now. feeling miserable and sudden mood swing comes in. i feel i jz wnt to stay in my room and isolate myself right now. i'm a total crap right now. i feel like dying. and someone is carrying along his handphone with de mp3 on and it's sickening. it's killing me. it's unbearable. i feel like im being punish right now and i wnt to CRY!!!!!!